FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is Payperblock?
PAYPERBLOCK is a blockchain-based freelancer platform, which is owned and operated by Payperblock Ltd and is used to connect professionals and jobs. The primary customer pool for the company includes freelancers who are blockchain experts and organizations.
2. Where is it located?
3. Community online and media
ABOUT THE ICO
1. When does the ICO starts?
August for Pre-ICO and September for ICO.
2. Is your token working on the Ethereum blockchain ERC20?
Yes, Payb is an ERC20 token.
3. Which will be the total supply of tokens?
4. What is the amount of tokens available during the ICO event?
5. What it the price of PAYB per token?
0.005 Dollars per token
6. What is Payperblock ICO hard cap?
7. What is Payperblock ICO individual cap?
1,000,000 Payb per person
8. What is the token distribution breakdown?
- Token Distribution: 10,000,000,000
- Public sales: 45%
- Cold storage development: 25%
- Developers and Advisors: 10%
- Bounty program and bonuses: 20%
9. When is the pre-sale?
10. What will happen to the unsold tokens allocated for ICO?
All unsold tokens will be burned
11. Do you have bounty programs?
Yes, we offer bounties for:
- Medium Post
- Twitter Posts & follows
12. When will the coins be available?
Immediately after purchase
13. When will the coins be listed?
14. What currencies do you accept for ICO?
BTC, ETH and LTC
15. Can I send ETH from Exchanges like Coinbase, Bittrex, etc?
No. You need to send ETH from a wallet like MYETHERWALLET where you have access to the private key.